Security FactsPost date: Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 17:50
Here are some home security facts:
• About 30 percent of all burglaries are through an open or unlocked window or door.
• Nearly 66 percent of all burglaries are residential (home) break-ins.
• Renters are just as likely to be the victims of property crime as homeowners.
• The highest percentage of burglaries occur during the summer months.
Burglaries TipsPost date: Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 17:38
Goodmorning to you all. Here are some tips from us on how to prevent residential burglaries:
1. Always lock your doors and windows when you leave home.
2. Try to keep a car in the garage if it is possible.
3. Make sure that you close your blinds/curtians.
4. Leave a light on when you leave home.
5. Empty your mailbox regularly.
Welcome to ARMit Security alarm systems cyprus
No front page content has been created yet.
Why Armit Security?
Our proprietary wireless security systems offer the most advanced security technology with built in redundancy; multiple central controls and layers of backup ensure that your system stays on, no matter what happens.